The company IKASE , located at 8950 Olympic Blvd., # 168 . Beverly Hills, CA 90211, which publishes the website accessible at www.ikase.us
Contact customer service: Email: email@example.com
3. Membership and registrationThe simple navigation of the site is free and does not require any Client Account set up. In order to access certain Services, each Customer must set up an account on the Site and provide a username (email address) and choose a password. The Customer is informed of the need to provide a valid email to receive a confirmation of the creation of the account with a version of these Terms PDF email. All is his "credentials Codes." Each Client accepts full responsibility for the use made of its codes as identifiers of the Site. The Customer agrees to not choose any username infringing a third party and therefore is forbidden to use any identifiers codes is deliberated to have been made by the Customer. If the Customer forget, or is diverted for unauthorized use of its password codes by another client use, IKASE liability shall not be liable and the Customer shall immediately inform this situation to IKASE, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as by mail to the following address: IKASE / 8950 W Olympic blvd # 168. Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
4. Products and Services4.1. Description of Products and Services IKASE on the Site Products and Services, and their detailed descriptions contained in the corresponding to each Product and Service records, allowing the customer to know before final validation of the order, the main characteristics of the products and / or services that he wishes to purchase. IKASE will make every effort to ensure the representation of products whose images are displayed on the Site as faithful to the original products. IKASE will make every effort to identify the best features and benefits of the proposed customer services. However, having regard to the presentation of products and services on the Internet, it is possible that perceived by the Customer of the photographic representation of the Products and Services printing does not correspond exactly to the product itself. Pursuant to the provisions of Article L.121-20-3 of the French Consumer Code, in case of unavailability of the product, including some custom features, ordered by the Customer, IKASE will likely offer the Customer a Product or service of equivalent quality and price. 4.2. Product Pricing The applicable prices are those indicated on the Site at the time the customer confirms his order. Prices are quoted in "US DOLLARS / $" and include all taxes ( Except California states) The Customer is informed that processing costs (packaging, packing, port/transport) will be charged in addition to the price of products, depending on the choices made by the Customer in his order, and they are specifically indicated to that effect on the summary of the order and by email confirmation of the order and added to the total price of the order. At any time and without notice, IKASE reserves the right to change prices. These changes, however, will not affect orders that have IKASE accepted before the entry into force of these amendments.
5. Ordering Products5.1. Order Product By browsing the Site, the Customer has the opportunity to freely be accustomed about the various Products and offered services for sale on the day of consultation of the Site. To order one or another product, the customer clicks on the icon provided for that purpose and appearing next to each products picture after choosing the amount of product ordered, as appropriate depending on the availability of supplies. 5.2. Product Customizing In the context of services products customization offered by IKASE on the Site, the Customer is invited to select one or more ikase images he wishes to associate and integrate to its product either through the catalog of ikase images proposed directly by IKASE or by uploading directly through the Site visual staff of his choice. In the event that the Customer chooses to directly upload their own visual idea, he agrees to do so within the following characteristics:
- For suitcases IKASE size 1 (cabin size): minimum visual format 5079 × 6969 pixels
- For suitcases IKASE size 2(week size): minimum visual format 6024 × 8445 pixels
- Limit upload: maximum 50mb
- Either click on the "finalize my cart” to proceed to the payment of the order button;
- Either click on the "Previous" to modify the order and / or information relating to his personal details button;
- Order number determined by IKASE when its validation by the Customer;
- Order summary (name of the Product (s) and service (s) ordered (s), quantity, price);
- Order total amount including all taxes;
- Shipping cost;
- Payment Confirmation;
- Conditions and Procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.121-20 of the Consumer Code;
- Delivery Expenditure of the ordered Products terms (expected shipping time - 30 days maximum from the date of confirmation of the order).
6. Delivery & Order Receipt6.1. Delivery to the Client The Product(s) will be delivered to the Customer mailing address appearing on the packing slip upon the given information provided at the time of ordering. The Services Benefit(s) will be conducted in accordance with the conditions mentioned in the terms set out in the record features of the Service. Delivery will be made according to the delivery method selected by the Customer during the order and according to the place of delivery and provided by the carrier rate thereon. The Customer will be informed during the confirmation of the order, proposed by the carrier delivery rate. The order(s) will be shipped to the Customer by either UPS, FEDEX carrier, or any other competing service provider of their choice. Customer may monitor its delivery on the Site at http://WWW.UPS.COM or http://WWW.FEDEX.COM or any other carrier Site. Third parties provide delivery; the customer is informed that IKASE in no event will be liable if the failure or improper performance of the obligation is attributable to the Customer or unpredictable or insurmountable third contract or to a case of major issue 6.2. Delivery of Products Delivery will take place no later than thirty working days of the order, unless otherwise agreed with the Customer will be notified before the order is placed, while showing an average delivery time. 6.3. In case of late delivery Any delivery delay must be reported by the Customer as soon as possible to IKASE to perform a survey of the carriers in question. The Customer will have the option to cancel the order if delivery thereof is not reached within fifteen working days after the delivery date specified, unless the delay is due to A major issue As the exercise of the right of withdrawal, or the findings of the survey conducted by IKASE confirming the loss of the package, IKASE will reimburse the debited when ordering bank account as soon as possible to the exclusion of any other compensation, or will ship the products at his own expense if the order has not been denounced by the Client. 6.4. Receipt of the Products by the Customer Each delivery is deemed made upon provision of the Products to the Customer by the carrier, evidenced by the control system used by the carrier. It is the Customer's check immediately upon receipt of the products compliance and integrity of the products shipped.
7. Absence of withdrawal7.1. On Customization Products Customer is informed that he will not benefit from the right of withdrawal to the extent that these products are goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized. 7.2. On non-customization products Only for the control of non-customization Product (type a command without a suitcase Post), the Customer has a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days from the date of delivery of the order to return to its expense, non-customization product ordered not giving him satisfaction if and only if the latter has not yet been achieved. The product must be returned complete, in perfect condition and in the original packaging accompanied delivery, invoice and an accompanying letter. This right of withdrawal may not play if the product bears the mark of a use not only necessary to test such Product, and is not in any event in use for resale to consumers. Under these conditions, IKASE will reimburse the Client, the debited when ordering bank account within a maximum of thirty (30) working days from receipt of product. If the right of withdrawal is exercised after the date of departure Products warehouses IKASE, return costs will be borne by the Client.
8. The right of return available to the ClientUpon receipt of a non-compliant product, the Customer may return the Product to IKASE following instructions to this effect it will be given on the Site. In this regard IKASE states to not accept parcels sent freight collect, and the product has to be returned in its original packaging and packaging with the invoice. Upon receipt of the nonconforming Product returned IKASE carry out a check on the non-conformity of the product, which, if confirmed, will automatically result in reimbursement to the Customer. In this respect, the Customer is clearly informed that if he chose to upload his own picture to customize its product under the conditions of Article 5.2, the poor resolution of the image rendering the latter can be considered as a criterion for assessment of nonconforming product and, pursuant to Article 11 hereof. This reimbursement will be made on the charged when ordering the Product within thirty (30) working days after receipt of the product non-compliant bank account. This refund will also include the reimbursement of initial delivery. Risk associated with returning the product is the responsibility of the Client.
9. Conformity and warrantyIKASE ensures that the products are in accordance with the use that is expected, and have no defects or hidden defects that make them dangerous or unfit for normal use. In case of product non-compliant with the information given at the presentation of the product on the Site, and in accordance with Article L.211-5 of the Consumer Code, or if the Product has hidden defects referred to Article 1641 of the Civil Code, the Customer will be refunded within a maximum of thirty (30) working days, subject to the conditions of return referred to in Article 8. The following provisions apply to the plan of the guarantee by the Client IKASE: Article L.211-4 of the Consumer Code: "The seller must deliver goods in conformity with the contract and liable for defects of conformity existing at the time of delivery. It also addresses the lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, instructions for assembly or installation when it was put to him by the contract or carried out under its responsibility. " Article L.211-5 of the Consumer Code: "To comply with the contract, the property must: 1.Be suitable for the purpose usually associated with such a product and, where applicable:
- To correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that he has presented to the buyer as a sample or model;
- To present the features that a buyer might reasonably expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, particularly in advertising or labeling;
10. Guarantee Customer10.1. The Customer declares acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and accept IKASE to perform all the necessary technical changes to adapt the video upload in terms of Article 5.2 format poster ikase. 10.2. The Customer agrees not to use ikase images purchased on the Site for other uses than to integrate the product to customize. In the case of the Client using the ikase posters purchased on the Site for unplanned and unauthorized under these Terms and Conditions of use, the latter will ensure IKASE of all legal and other actions and any harmful consequences to third party or the Customer himself straight to the unauthorized use. 10.3. The Customer warrants IKASE not to upload visual in terms of Article 5.2 of these having to nature
- to cause harassment third parties or third call to engage in harassment
- to incite hatred, discrimination, racism, bigotry and physical individuals or groups of individuals, violence,
- to represent pornography, pedophilia, or any other offensive subject matter or contains a link to a Website for adults,
- to represent or advocate illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening or defamatory and false or misleading information,
- to propose an authorized protected by copyrights, patents or trademarks works illegal or unauthorized copy,
- to promote or encourage any criminal activity or enterprise
- to distribute, reproduce, publish or modify in any way protected by copyright, trademark or proprietary rights of third parties without their prior consent elements.
11. ResponsibilityIKASE responsibility is not be held liable for any inconvenience or damage arising from the use of the Internet, including a break in service, external intrusion or presence of computer viruses. IKASE is not responsible for any failure to perform its obligations as set forth herein as a result of an event of enforcing cause. IKASE doe not guarantee at any time render the image quality of the Product if the Customer has chosen to customize the product with a visual directly upload itself on the Site. Thus, IKASE is not responsible if the rendering of the image quality of the product does not fit or does not meet the expectations of the Client. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, the responsibility IKASE, under these Terms and Conditions shall not exceed an amount equal to the amounts paid or payable in the transaction giving rise to such liability, regardless of the cause or the form of the action.
12. Data Protection12.1. The Intelligence information collected in the context of distance selling is required. This information is necessary for the processing and delivery of orders and for preparing invoices. The lack of information leads to automatic rejection of the order. 12.2. Use and transfer of your personal data To ensure the treatment, monitoring and archiving commands Client on the Site, must necessarily IKASE process personal data of the Customer. The processed data are transmitted to IKASE, and possibly relevant partners, in the manner and for the following purposes: Management of IKASE orders The information of personal data collected for distance selling is required for confirmation and validation of orders and follow-up and shipping. In their absence, an order can not be processed.These data can be transmitted
- Sending of commercial information Depending on the choices made by the Client, personal data may be transferred to partners IKASE.Unless opposition, the Customer may receive marketing information from third-party partners IKASE by post.Also, if the Customer has checked the box for this purpose, it is informed that he may also receive information electronically from these partners.
- 12.3. Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation in all cases, the customer has a right to access, modify, oppose and delete your personal data by writing to the following address: 8950 W Olympic Blvd, # 168 Beverly Hills, CA 90211, indicating the name, email and address. According to the regulations, an application must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing the signature of the applicant and the address at which to send the response. A reply will be sent to the Client within two months of receipt of the request. 12.4. Cookies
12.4.1. When visiting the site, information about the navigation of the Client on the Website may be stored in "cookies" files installed on your computer or mobile device the Customer, subject to the choices you 'd expressed about cookies and you can change at any time.Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to the hard disk of the Client through your Web browser to enable the system to recognize the browser of the client and to offer appropriate services. Cookies are used by IKASE to store customer preferences, optimize and improve the use of the Website by the Customer by providing content that is tailored specifically to their needs. "Cookies" are used to:
- Identify the Client when connecting to the Site.
- Determine the parameters of the Internet browser client, such as browser type and plug-ins that are installed.
- Remember the shopping cart and purchase the Client options.
- Knowing the Products and Services researched and purchased on the Site by the Customer in order to propose appropriate suggestions. No personal data is collected as part of this activity, only statistical data are collected and analyzed for the purpose of optimizing the website.
- Customer may configure their browser so that cookies are stored in the terminal or on the contrary, they are rejected, either systematically or by the issuer. Customer can configure their browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies he is offered occasionally, before a cookie is likely to be stored in the terminal.12.4.3. Cookies behavior IKASE collects or treats to date personal information called "behavior" of the Client, as defined by Order No. 2011-1012 of 24 August 2011 on electronic communications. Any establishment cookie behavior on the Site by IKASE will be prior to express prior authorization of the Client.
13. Securing and data encryptionThe site IKASE been one of the most powerful currently security systems. He not only adopted the process of SSL (Secure Socket Layer), but also strengthened the overall process of scrambling and encryption to most effectively protect all sensitive data related to payment. It is recalled that the Customer IKASE never has access to confidential information relating to the payment. That is why the bank details of the Customer are required for each order.
- Indeed, only PayPal has confidential information (card number, expiration date) that are inaccessible by a third party.
14. Correspondence - ProofsUnless specifically in the Terms provided, correspondence between the parties is made by email Pursuant to Articles 1316 and following of the Civil Code, the Customer declares that the information provided by him IKASE evidenced in writing between the parties as no contradictory certified and signed, from challenging these computerized information will be produced. Items such as the time of receipt or issuance, and the quality of data received will prevail priority as contained on computer systems IKASE except by written proof and otherwise by the Customer.
- The scope of the proof of the information provided by computer systems IKASE is that accorded to an original in the sense of a written paper document, signed by hand.
15. The general behavior of ClientsOn the occasion of their acceptance of these Terms, as the result of using the Site, IKASE put at their disposal the means of communication allowing them to participate in community life and this Site, through multiple networks social. In this extension, Customers are prohibited from transmitting:
- Information for registration that may be incorrect or false,
- All personal information (name, phone number, email address, etc.).
- Any sensitive information of racial or ethnic origin or on political opinions, religious or philosophical, on trade union membership, sexual life or health, contrary to morality and the law.
16. Customers Commentary and contribution - Property Rights
- 16.1. Customers are the sole owners of the rights attached to the content they intend to publish and disseminate through the Site and the Internet pages devoted to IKASE on social networks (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Community"), namely the works of mind in general, such as, comments, texts, images, URLs (hereinafter referred to as "Content"), whether they publish on the Community in the comment space for them to give their opinion on Products and Services offered by IKASE.16.2. By the mere fact of having left post the Content on the Community, each Customer entails a non-exclusive license to use for IKASE, perform, reproduce, communicate to the public from the Site or from the Site from any electronic communications network known or future (Internet, mobile 2G, 3G, 4G, TVADSL, etc.)., distribute and even modify the contents corresponding manner, in the latter case, to meet the needs and technical constraints to the same service including IKASE when it comes to performing digital compression of video files, music or format such content and that this license is limited to the uses necessary for the operation of the Community as such Content will be available and Customer will only outside of any external to the Site without the prior express consent of the latter. 16.3. For this reason, Customers are informed IKASE has only a posteriori moderation and therefore iKASE not only supports a responsibility through technical / host within the meaning of Article 6 of the Act confidence in the digital economy of 21 June 2004. 16.4. The Customer warrants
- Be the sole owner of the Content referred to in Article 16 to publish on the Community, be able to proceed to publication and entitled to grant the license to IKASE under the conditions of Article 16.2 above.
- To not violate their rights protected any publication, whether the rights of the person or those provided by the Code of intellectual property (copyright, neighboring rights, trademark, patents etc..)
- Do not use content that are likely: - to cause harassment third parties or third call to engage in harassment, - to incite hatred, discrimination, racism, bigotry and physical individuals or groups of individuals, violence, - to represent pornography, pedophilia, or any other offensive subject matter or contains a link to a Website for adults, solicit personal information from minors, - to provide telephone / Fax, street names, names, postal addresses and email addresses, - to represent or advocate illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening or defamatory and false or misleading information, - propose an authorized protected by copyrights, patents or trademarks works illegal or unauthorized copy, - to encourage, induce or facilitate the transmission of e-mail, chain letters, mass mailing of unsolicited instant messages, unwanted advertising messages or unsolicited email, - to promote or encourage any criminal activity or enterprise or giving directions or instructions on how to promote illegal activities, invasion of privacy, dissemination and creation of computer viruses, - to solicit passwords or personal information from other customers for illegal commercial purposes.
- - to involve commercial and / or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, trade, advertising and pyramids without the written consent of IKASE activities - to distribute, reproduce, publish or modify in any way protected by copyright, trademark or proprietary rights of third parties without their prior consent elements.
17. Intellectual PropertyIKASE is the exclusive intellectual property rights in the Site and the Community, including all texts, comments, works, illustrations, videos and images, whether visual or audio, contained on the Website and its databases data it is the producer. All these intellectual creations are protected by copyright, trademark law, patent law, sui generis right for databases and image rights, and for the world. These creations are the full property of IKASE. IKASE is a brand that has been filed with OHIM under number 012229977, as well as with the INPI. However, it gives customers recognized as such within the meaning of Article 16.1 above a license to reproduce and display the contents of the Site, but solely and strictly for their personal use in connection with viewing this Site. However, this excludes the right license Guest modify, copy, translate, distribute, publish, transmit, distribute, produce, display, or sell the rights of any content appearing on the Community and through it. For this reason and in accordance with the Code of Intellectual Property, only for private use subject to different and more restrictive provisions of this code is permitted.
- Any other use constitutes infringement and is punishable under the Intellectual Property without prior authorization IKASE.As a reminder, the placing of hyperlink to the Community, using the so-called or framing or deep linking or deep link technique, is strictly prohibited as provided in Article 18.3. Any other use constitutes infringement and is punishable under the Intellectual Property without prior authorization IKASE. Any form of total or partial copy, extraction and reproduction of the database produced and operated by the Community IKASE is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent. They finally engage in the same register, as provided in Article 3 hereof, and in case they know of a usurpation of their credentials by a third person who accessed their account, to inform the administration Team Site by electronic mail at email@example.com
18. Sharing Tools Web 2.0 - Hypertext links and hyperlinks
- 18.1. IKASE set up interactive communication tools called "Web 2.0" allowing the and services, which it has been granted through the Site. The comments and posts published on the Community by the Client on this occasion must comply with the rules laid down in Articles 15 and 16 of these Terms.18.2. IKASE has developed tools enabling the Client to share with his friends all the information you require through the various community sites, social networks and blogs published by third parties. However, IKASE exclusively authorizes the Customer to use this type of communication and sharing purposes only promotion, excluding any commercial use or distribution unrelated to the Site Products and Services. 18.3. The Site may optionally contain hypertext links and / or hyperlinks to websites published and hosted from third party servers, especially on banners, which is governed by no means assured IKASE and on which no control can be exercised. IKASE disclaims any responsibility for the legal consequences of access to these webs
- The Customer may not publish hyperlinks on the Community or on forums since these links lead to websites whose content violates the provisions of Article 16.4 hereof.In such cases, any link found by IKASE issue and / or have been notified by a third party, shall immediately and forthwith be removed on request of IKASE. If, after written notification IKASE, the Customer has not complied with the provisions of this article, IKASE reserves the right to remove the disputed message directly and in case of recurrence, permanently delete the Client's Account with all the consequences of right under Article 16 hereof, including preventing the offending Client access to online comments on the Community. The use of hypertext links and / or hyperlinks to the Community is authorized by IKASE within the strict framework of the promotion of the site but the decisive condition that the integrity of the site is preserved and that no likelihood of confusion between Site and websites published by third parties is found. In this perspective, IKASE forbidden for any user to use techniques called "framing", "to inline-linking" and "deep-linking" on the servile unauthorized copying of Site content and its integration on web pages published by third parties.
- Any event beyond the control of IKASE and against which it could not reasonably protect themselves constitute a case of major force and suspend as such obligations of the parties, such as but are not limited to: the flood, fire, storm, lack of raw materials, transport strike, partial or total, or lock-out strike, technical failure (electrical, telecommunications operators, Internet access providers or accommodation, Registrars, etc..) stop supply of energy (such as electricity), failure of electronic communications network which IKASE and / or networks that would substitute depends.IKASE is not be liable or deemed to have breached its obligations under these Terms and Conditions, for any breach linked to a case of major force as defined by law and French law, provided that it shall notify the other party on the one hand, and make it possible to minimize the damage and perform its obligations as soon as possible after termination of the major force on the other. 19.2. Technical Provisions of order Services IKASE are provided as is and subject to availability. IKASE does not guarantee error-free delivery without interruption point and secure the services offered through the Site, and are not bound by any obligation to include personalized technical assistance.
- 19.3. Updating Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time at the initiative of IKASE. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions as well as documents to which it is referred shall notify the client in his first use of the Site after such changes and will be sent an email in PDF format. 19.4. Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions and the order summary sent to the Customer form a contract and constitute the entire contractual relationship between the Parties. In general, it is expected to express agreement between the Customer and IKASE that emails will prevail between them as well as automatic recording systems used on the Site, including as to the nature and date of the order. You may access, where appropriate in accordance with the rules of law, electronic contract between the Customer and IKASE. It is intended to do Customer Service by email, which will provide all the necessary information to do so, including the order number and contact information. 19.5. No waiver Terms and Conditions
- The fact that one of the parties to these Terms of Sale did not require the application of any provision, either permanently or temporarily, shall in no event be deemed a waiver of rights this part under the said clause.19.6. Nullity If one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or declared as such under any law, regulation or following a final decision from a competent court, other provisions these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. If any, IKASE will delete and replace the clause immediately by a legally valid clause. 19.7. Title In case of difficulty in interpreting the title of any of the items and any of the clauses, the titles will be deemed unwritten. 19.8. Applicable Law - Disputes LAW APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CONTROLS IS INVOLVED BY THE FRENCH LAW, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE VIENNA CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS.
- IN THE RESERVE OF THE CONTRARY PROVISIONS OF THE CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE, ANY DISPUTE THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR VALIDITY OF THEIR INTERPRETATION OR ITS EXECUTION AND THAT WAS NOT A FRIENDLY RULE BY THE PARTIES HEREIN, TO BE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF COURTS , NOTWITHSTANDING MULTIPLE INTERIM PARTIES OR EXPERTISE.
20. Returns -
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 14 days for an exchange. Ikase makes every suitcases on demand and cannot do any refund.
Customers are responsible for the freight and other fees associated with the return.
The following rules and guidelines apply:
- All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt
- The merchandise must be in its original new condition, and original packaging
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on custom-made, altered or special order items, undergarments, or sale/discounted merchandise. All of these types of sales are final
- Damages that occur during care of a garment such as dry cleaning, washing or wear are not grounds for return
- Please do not return anything to us COD or freight collect, our receiving department will refuse the shipment
- Some discounted / on sale merchandise is not eligible for returns (please contact customer service for details)
- SALE items are FINAL SALE when combined with additional promotional discounts, including but not limited to site wide sales and coupon discounts.
We do not refund return freight charges.
- Refund: in every case of refund, Ikase will always charge a $100 per suitcase as restocking fees. Ikase makes every suitcase on demand.
- All internationals sales are finals.No returns, no refund.
- iKase.us is not responsible for any additional Duties fees tat may apply to your purchase .